AliveCor KardiaMobile 6L gives you heart health information, available at your fingertips, and is intended to record, store and transfer one- and two-channel electrocardiogram (EKG) rhythms.
Access detailed 6-lead EKGs from your smartphone or tablet (Android & iOS) and share with your doctor for more timely healthcare.
- Dimensions: 9.0 cm x 3.0 cm x 0.72 cm
- Electrodes: Three 3 cm x 3 cm stainless steel electrodes
- Weight: 24 grams
- Power: 3V CR2016 coin cell battery (included) 12 months typical use
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy technology. 1m wireless range
- ECG Characteristics: Six Lead ECG. 10 mV peak-to-peak input dynamic range. 30 second to 5 minute recording duration. 300 samples per second sampling rate. 14 bit resolution
- Heart Rate Range: 30 - 220 bpm
- Requirements: Compatible Apple or Android device. Kardia App
- Works with most smartphones, tablets on Android & iOS (check specs for compatibility)
- Has two electrodes on the top for your fingers, and one on the bottom to contact the skin of your left leg
- Delivers ECG leads I, II, III, aVL, aVR, and aVF
- No gels or wires required
Always read the label and follow the instructions.
Ensure you refer to the Instructions for Use (IFU) for warnings, precautions, and contraindications for this device.
- Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping to anywhere in New Zealand!
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.