Award-winning design and technology.
AliveCor’s proprietary technology converts electrical impulses from user’s fingertips into ultrasound signals transmitted to the mobile device’s microphone. Fast, efficient signal transmission results in minimal battery drain. Those who can benefit include individuals with suspected or diagnosed heart conditions and health conscious individuals. The AliveCor Heart Monitor fits on most mobile devices. It simply rests on your fingers or chest to record an ECG.
- Shipping & Returns
- Award Winning Design & Technology
Syncs with a FREE app - Kardia.
- AliveCor fits on most mobile devices
- Fast, efficient signal transmission results in minimal battery drain
- Proprietary technology that converts electrical impulses from fingertips into ultrasound signals transmitted to your mobile’s microphone
- Records and stores single-channel ECGs
- Enhanced filtering technology minimises artefact, yielding a high fidelity tracing
- Medical grade tracings are comparable to Lead I on standard ECG machines
- Users can access their ECG data confidentially anytime, anywhere
- Users can grant access to their physicians, print PDFs and email them to caregivers and health professionals
Access your provider dashboard by signing in to www.alivecor.com
Free Shipping to anywhere in New Zealand!
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.
Hold the AliveCor hardware close to your phone to enable the pairing.
Download the free AliveECG app, from the App Store on your iOS device or Google Play on your Android device. Sign up for a new account.
Record your ECGs and take advantage of AliveCor's multiple features, including emailing ECGs and printing PDFs.