WiTouch Pro is one of the first wireless smartphone-controlled pain relief devices incorporating TENS technology to specifically target back pain.
Private health fund rebates are available for the WiTouch Pro depending on your policy and level of cover. Please contact your health fund for more information.
The WiTouch Pro comes complete with 3 sets of Gel Pads as part of your initial order.
- WiTouch Features
- Shipping & Returns
- The WiTouch Pro has the following features:
- Thin, flexible and discreet – wear under your clothing for hours of pain relief when you need it
- No wires, bulky back wraps or belts
- Easy to use, self-applicable and ready to use out of the box – no complicated programs and settings to learn or adjust
- Connects to your smartphone via an iOS or Android app
- As powerful as professional equipment with onboard controls for clinical application
- Operates with or without your smartphone
- Over 150 30-minute treatments before changing batteries
- Replaceable Gel Pads for multiple applications
Free Shipping to anywhere in New Zealand!
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.
The WiTouch Design
WiTouch Pro has been created by a group of innovative designers and engineers from Australia, with commercial input from an experienced team in Tennessee, USA. The key to the design is revolutionary use of technology. By working closely with suppliers and testing numerous prototypes, Katapult Design pushed the boundaries of material use and process capabilities to create a complex dual overmoulded body assembly. This hi-tech component is the heart of the design, allowing highly flexible electrode wings that comfortably hug the body's contours whilst integrating a super tough structural skeleton that ties the product together and protects the electronics. WiTouch Pro is not only beautiful on the outside, but it performs like a highly tuned machine on the inside. Our electronics partners, Procept Australia, worked tirelessly with Katapult to develop software and electronic hardware to generate an innovative TENS wave form in order to specifically treat back pain.
“Great Service - prompt shipping, received in 3 days - also ordered new gel pads, same great service. My wife is thrilled with the WiTouch Pro and I too love that she has relief from pain. Thank You!”
“I bought the WiTouch Pro for my daughter who suffers with constant back pain and it has reduced the pain by 70%.”
“I was a bit apprehensive about using it to begin with, but the device is very easy to use and is so light that I sometimes forgot I had it on.”